The Power of Pilates
Many people ask “What is Pilates?” thinking that it is just another exercise routine. It is much, much more than that.
- It is a non-impact system of exercise that focuses on the deep muscles of the abdomen and spine.
- It strengthens and tightens the abdominal muscles while protecting your lower back, aiding in injury prevention and spinal health.
- It lengthens muscles as they are strengthened, resulting in long, lean STRONG but FLEXIBLE muscles without the bulk.
- It improves alignment without gravity, thus balancing muscles and improving posture.
- The fluid movements coupled with the breath are designed to reduce stress and tension, leaving you refreshed and not exhausted.
- The custom-designed workouts are safe, versatile and effective for all ages and fitness levels.
Whether you’re an elite athlete or a pure beginner, you can benefit. The secret is non-impact resistance, which eliminates stress on your joints, making Pilates safe, versatile, and effective for all ages and fitness levels. Simultaneously strengthened and lengthened, your muscles become longer and leaner, acquiring optimal strength and flexibility. The result is a body that is upright, balanced, and agile, free of old tensions and ready to take on new endeavors.